Rewal is beautyful seaside town in zachodniopomorskie province (Western Pomerania). This districtof Baltic coast enchants visitors witch golden sandy beaches, clear water and unique charm of sea cliffs. An excellent climate, free from any pollution and air saturated with iodine compounds attract many tourists from homeland and abroad.
In Reval you’ll find many attractions that will make each stay an remarkable experience, regardless of whether looking for an active holiday or a blissful relaxation at the seaside. There are excellent conditions for horse riding, cycling, and practicing a wide range of water sports.
In Rewal summer season offers many cultural events. On the stage of local amphitheater you can see the performances of polish star, the struggles of proffessional athletes in competition or Miss Baltic Sea competition.
Morska Perla Guest House is situated near to one of Rewals most beautiful places – – Terrace with sea view, where you can watch the unique sunsets.
Only a few hundred meters walk from our Guest house you will find:
- Horseback riding centre
- Tennis courts
- Football, basketball and volleyball outdoor courts
- Sport & entertainment hall
- Skate park
- Gym & fitness
- Bike rental
Main attactions of Rewal surroundings are:
- The ruins of the church in Trzęsacz – picturesquely located south wall of fifteenth century church.
- Lighthouse in Niechorze – is open to the public, from the top you can enjoy beautiful view of the sea and the surrounding area.
- Marina filled with picturesque-looking boats. When fishermen return from sea you can supply yourself here with fresh fish.
- RETRO – railway, runnig Gryfice-Trzęsacz-Rewal-Niechorze route
- Marine Fishery Museum in Niechorze
- Bird Reserve in Niechorze Liwia Luza
- tourist routes – by the Rewal Coast run numerous hiking trails: two red, “Seaside Blue Route”, and blue from Niechorze and Pobierowo to Dreżewo
- The possibility of fishing on the high seas
- Multiple picturesque cycling and trekking trails